March 6, 2011 by Art of Cartomancy
I’m enjoying your readings. What process do you use to draw the cards. Do you deal from the top of the deck, or do you draw random cards?
In fact, I do neither. My process is simple.
- First I decide on a card to represent my question or situation. I call this the ‘key card.’
- Next I set my intention that the key card will represent the person or thing I’m asking about.
- Then I shuffle the deck while concentrating on my question until I feel ready.
- Next I spread the cards out face up on the table, and locate my key card.
- Finally, I read the two or three cards that appear before and after my key card.
It’s that simple, and it works like a charm!